Sunday, March 24, 2013

Birthday Wishes - Female

Good evening everyone!  
Today I created a simple birthday card for my husbands grandmother.  
She loves flowers, I wanted to create something special for her.  

For the front cover I used a floral background, brown and pink striped ribbon with a quilled pink daisy to make the card pop.  



On the inside I stamped a simple flower that I colored in with color pencils and hand wrote a special message for her.  I used the same ribbon on the corners to tie everything together.   



Supplies

Front:
Brown  - A2 Card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Floral Background -  5 1/8" x 4"
 Yellow - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" with 3/8" round corners
Pink - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" 
(Edging done with Martha Stewart Deco Fan Punch Around the Page)
1 strip brown & pink striped ribbon
Pink quilled daisy

Inside:
Floral Background -  5 1/8" x 4"
Yellow  - 4 1/2" x 2 3/4"
2 strips brown & pink striped ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment